Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Screens & Things, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided "as is". Screens & Things, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Screens & Things, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Screens & Things, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Screens & Things, Inc. Internet site, even if Screens & Things, Inc. or a Screens & Things, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Screens & Things, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Screens & Things, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Screens & Things, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Screens & Things, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Screens & Things, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Prices and Orders
All orders are charged in U.S. Dollars. Prices displayed in other currencies are purely cosmetic and only to give approximate values in selected currencies. Exchange rates are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice. All prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. Prices advertised on our Website are for online orders only. In addition, Screens & Things, Inc. reserves the right, at anytime and for any reason, to refuse, limit or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. In the event your order is canceled and your credit or debit card has been charged, Screens & Things, Inc. will promptly issue a refund to your credit or debit card account in the amount of your purchase.
10. Product Description
Screens & Things, Inc. has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the description of our products that appear on our Website. All product descriptions appearing on our Website are attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, Screens & Things, Inc. does not warrant that any product descriptions are accurate, complete, current, or error free. If a product delivered by Screens & Things, Inc. is not as described or depicted on our Website and/or is not of your choice, your sole remedy is to return it to Screens & Things, Inc. in undamaged condition, within 30 days of your invoice date, for a prompt and courteous refund of your purchase price, less the actual shipping and handling costs to ship the order to you.
Please note that prices do not include taxes. Shipments, deliveries or pickups within the State of Hawaii will be charged appropriate tax. Shipments or deliveries outside the State of Hawaii are tax exempt but customer is responsible for any applicable taxes within their State.
13. Ownership Rights / Licensing
Digital and print photography, photos and images are the exclusive property of Screens & Things, Inc. Ownership rights of all digital and print photography, photos and images shall be retain by Screens & Things, Inc. at all times. By purchasing any digital or print photography, photos and images you are agreeing to the above statement of ownership. You may use the digital photography, photos and images for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. At no time may you claim ownership to any of the digital or print photography, photos or images.
14. Credit Card Payments
SCREENS AND THINGS INC or a similar derivation in name thereof will appear on your credit/debit card statement.